We are a 100% remote IT & Human Resources services company with a team of 150+ people living and working remotely in 22 countries around the world. Our company was founded in Germany 27 years ago. We live the philosophy of digital, location independent and flexible work for our employees as well as in the business model every day.
You want to work digitally, flexibly and be location-independent? Whether you are on a world tour or you would like to work from home in your home office, we need people like you! To support our team, we are looking for long-term & permanent cooperation with a motivated and well organized Virtual Assistant.
What we are looking for
If you are available to work with us at least 20 h/week, and you are a true organizational talent and possess the characteristic of taking initiative and being committed, then we are looking for YOU!
Working with us, these are the type of tasks you would be working on:
- Coordination and organizational work, including task management
- Calendar management
- Preparation of meetings, interviews and events
- Research, analysis and preparation of data, facts and references for decision making
- Support with analyses and market monitoring
- Support with correspondence and internal communication
- General administrative tasks in the Field of HR and Marketing
What do you need to work with us? A laptop or PC, a stable internet connection and a quiet place to work. Then you are ready to go!
- Excellent German language skills on a minimum of C1/C2 level
- You have ideally completed a business focused education
- A good knowledge of business administration
- Experience as Virtual Assistant is an advantage
- You are confident with MS Office applications and Social Media Tools
- You have an independent, proactive, structured and accurate way of working
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle stress
- Adaptability, commitment and time flexibility
- Discretion and confidentiality
- You have excellent spoken and written English skills
What can you expect from us
A location-independent international team with agile structures awaits you. You will receive extensive training from us, monthly paid working hours for eLearning as well as a daily paid team coffee break for social interaction. Where your workplace is in the world is irrelevant to us! Whether at home, on the beach in the Caribbean or on a trip around the world – you decide flexibly about your workplace and your working hours. It is only important to us that you enjoy your work and fulfil it reliably.
You are curious? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
**Please note this is a freelancing role**