At MercuryGate, every solution we create is designed to be Smarter, Faster and Better than any other technology in the marketplace. These same attributes apply to our dedicated team members, whose expertise have made MercuryGate an industry leader in transportation management systems.
We are looking for a Project Manager, whose main responsibilities will be managing Transportation Management Software (TMS) implementation projects through all the phases of a project lifecycle in the field of retail merchandising and supply chain management. As a Project Manager, you will responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of MercuryGate software by building customer relationships, problem solving, coordinating and prioritising project tasks. Ensuring all timelines are met by maintaining project plans, budget and communication to the wider project team including senior stakeholders.
This opportunity will be based out of your home office in Germany. Flexible hours will be a must, to allow involvement with projects in various time zones.MercuryGate is aggressively expanding globally – this is an ideal role for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who wants to be part of building a success story and to play a key role in our future growth!
What you’ll have an opportunity to do:
- Work with project team to develop the project scope and perform an estimate of work effort and elapsed time for assigned projects
- Develop rigorous project plans, in line with MG’s project methodology with interim milestones and deadlines and works with the project team and development to manage the project plan, ensuring all milestones and deadlines are met through careful resource identification and allocation
- Manage project profitability and cash flow
- Participate in meetings on a regular basis to facilitate communication and effective implementation and review processes
- Develop relationships and work processes with Partners’
- Recognise and identify new revenue opportunities with owned customers
- Create Statements of Work in accordance with company policy
- Provide project status reports in accordance with company guidelines
- Build strong client contacts and achieves referenceable results
- Report on progress, forecasts completion and identifies and resolves threats to on-time plan completion
- Manage the risks of all aspects of projects, including the development of contingency plans
- Closely monitors project scope for change control
- Owns responsibility for achievement of revenue, expense, and margin targets for projects under the project manager’s purview
- Plan and drive kick-off meetings with customers
- Own transition of customer to support upon completion of implementation
- Proactively identify and manage project issues
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Serve as the primary customer interface throughout all phases of the deployment cycle from project kick-off until transition to Customer Support
- Provide monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts for projects under customers of responsibility
- Review Cash Flow Reports and Revenue Reports to ensure revenue and invoice payments are as expected
- Assist and Support in open A/R issues and A/R collection
- Approve time and expenses for projects
What we’re looking for:
- Roughly 5 years of related SaaS Project Management experience
- Prior experience implementing a Transportation Management System (TMS) is required
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with customers, partners and consultants
- Strong communicator, able to influence and collaborate at all levels to maximize problem resolution
- Proven project management skills with demonstrable ability to simultaneously manage multiple deadlines and large implementation projects to a successful conclusion
- Ability to work independently and be effective/proactive in a relatively unstructured environment
What’s in it for you:
At MercuryGate, we not only value what you do for the organization, we also value your happiness, health, and time!
- Salary plus bonus
- Matched pension contributions up to 5%
- Life Insurance
- Health Care
MercuryGate is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications and business need.