We are a 100% remote IT & Human Resources services company with a team of 150+ people living and working remotely in 22 countries around the world. Our company was founded in Germany 27 years ago. We live the philosophy of digital, location independent and flexible work for our employees as well as in the business model every day.
Do you want to work digitally, flexibly and be location-independent? Whether you are on a world tour or you would like to work from home in your home office, we need people like you! To support our sales team, we are looking for a long-term & permanent cooperation with a motivated native German Call Center Executive.
What we are looking for
If you are available part-time (20 hours/week) to work with us, are a true communication talent and possess the characteristic of taking initiative and being committed, then we are looking for YOU!
Working with us, these are the type of tasks you would be working on:
- You are the basis for our sales success by contacting new and existing customers by phone
- You are an integral part of our sales team and are actively involved in our growth strategy
- You will support the team in the sales process from pre-qualification to scheduling presentation and consultation appointments
- The initial telephone contact with new customers or the establishment of customer contacts is just as much a part of your tasks as the identification of potential customers and corresponding decision-makers. (Outbound)
- Documentation in our CRM System
What do you need to work with us? A laptop or PC, a stable internet connection and a quiet place to work. Then you are ready to go!
- Excellent German language skills on a minimum of C1/C2 level
- You have several years of experience in inside sales, telesales or call centres and you are passionate about outbound and cold calling
- You are enthusiastic about open, targeted and solution-oriented communication as well as the exchange with contacts at the highest hierarchical levels
- You have a friendly voice, you enjoy communicating on the phone and you are very expressive in the German language
- Teamwork, the exchange and realization of ideas you find enjoyable and drives you
- Your strengths include independent work, initiative and a high level of reliability
- Good command of English (corporate language is English)
- You can work well with and enjoy using a PC, MS Office and CRM software
What can you expect from us?
A location-independent international team with agile structures awaits you. You will receive extensive training from us, monthly paid working hours for eLearning as well as a daily paid team coffee break for social interaction. Where your workplace is in the world is irrelevant to us! Whether at home, on the beach in the Caribbean or on a trip around the world – you decide flexibly about your workplace and your working hours. It is only important to us that you enjoy your work and fulfil it reliably.
You are curious? Then we look forward to receiving your application.