Since 2015, talent.io’s mission is to enable any company to hire the best tech profiles on the market in the simplest possible way. Today, Our selective recruitment platform is the easiest way for start-ups, SMEs and large companies to quickly build a powerful tech team. In January 2020, we joined French Tech 120! 🚀
👩🏫 On candidate’s side: it’s the best way to find a job quickly! By registering on talent.io, no need to waste time applying for job offers, companies directly get in touch with candidates. They receive between 5 and 15 personalized offers in a week.
👨🏾💻 On recruiters’ side: talent.io select and qualify the best Tech profiles who are ready to take on new professional challenges. Faster than job boards, cheaper than recruitment agencies, more efficient than both.
In 6 years, we raised €10M and grew from 3 people in Paris to a team of almost 130 people across 5 countries and 11 cities and we don’t intend to stop here! Our offices are located in Paris, Berlin, London, Poznan (Poland), Sofia and Amsterdam, where people from 15+ different nationalities collaborate.
Our vision and daily life are based upon our 3 values:
👯 Think Team: Create trust and dependability to others is key at talent.io
🚀 Make Impact: individual actions DO make a difference in our startup, you have the possibility to have a significant impact
🏅 Take Ownership: Beyond being responsible for your work, your various initiatives will be encouraged
You will be part of a global team made of 20 talented Talent Advocates and Tech Sourcers, spread across the UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland and Bulgaria, reporting to our Talent Advocate Lead based in London.
As a Talent Advocate, you will be dedicated to the German market, focusing on helping the best Tech talents based in Berlin and other German cities to find their dream job.
Your job as a Talent Advocate will be to:
- Identify, qualify and select the best software engineering profiles and highlight them in each recruitment session within the talent.io marketplace. We are a very selective platform with less than 10% of developers being approved.
- Be an advocate for candidates, to guide and help them land the best possible job: have the ability to coach each software engineer personally in the search for their next dream job on the platform.
- Create a relationship with candidates: Follow up with candidates throughout their interview processes and package negotiation.
- Collaborate with Client Executives and Tech Sourcers in order to ensure the best candidate and client experience on talent.io platform for the German market.
- Provide constructive feedback and work closely with our tech team to help build and improve the platform.
- 6 months to 4 years of work experience ideally in IT, recruitment or sales
- You have a strong motivation to learn: you would like to progress on a position which is 100% candidate oriented and want to have an impact on the candidate’s career.
- You have a genuine interest in technology and start-ups / fast growing companies: Creative thinker, willing to take ownership of ideas and think outside the box.
- You are fluent or native German speaker (as you will deal with German candidates)
- You are fluent in english (as your daily activity will be in English).
Note that talent.io embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
This job is open to people with disabilities, we encourage everyone to apply.
- A first ‘get to know you’ call
- A video-call with Alison (International TA Lead)
- A video-call with a Talent Advocate from the team + Boriana, Germany Market Manager
- A video-call with Maude, People Partner
- Receive and sign your offer! 🤞
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Berlin, Germany ()
- Experience: > 6 months