simpleclub is Germany’s most popular digital learning platform. We offer a personalized learning experience to students, powered by the best content. For 1M+ users. Loved by both students and parents, simpleclub makes it easy and fun for students and learners to understand anything related to any subject at school with a stress-free experience. At simpleclub we are all creators and we are on a mission to disrupt the traditional school-based learning system by creating and giving access to great learning content to every student. Check us out on Instagram and TikTok and especially our App.
Created in 2015 by back then students, simpleclub has grown to over 1M users and going. In 2020, simpleclub secured a seed round from HV Capital to accelerate growth.
And this is where you come in:
As a Talent Associate at simpleclub, you’ll be responsible for helping us build a dream-team at simpleclub. You will do this by sourcing a number of qualified candidates and presenting them to the team. In this position you will report to the Lead Recruiter at simpleclub. You are the reason candidates want to work with us and you own the process from start to finish.
How will you make an impact:
- You will be responsible for sourcing a number of qualified candidates using tools such as Linkedin Recruiter, Google X-Ray, job boards or other. We encourage creativity!
- You will be responsible for pre-selecting the candidates and running behavioural interviews.
- You will partner with other stakeholders across the business to find the best candidates.
- You will coordinate interviews between candidates and the teams using clear communication.
- You will have full ownership of your own candidate pipeline resulting in you handling the process from start to finish.
- You will be up-to-date with the latest Recruitment and Candidate Experience trends.
- You will communicate the positions and process to candidates with clarity in order to provide an outstanding candidate experience.
- You will act as a Brand Ambassador and you will represent simpleclub from a culture perspective being able to answer all candidate questions regarding the company.
What we value:
- Previous recruitment experience. You have proven experience in recruitment. This can be in either agency or in-house.
- Sourcing skills. You are familiar with Linkedin Recruiter, Google X-ray or others.
- Extreme curiosity. You anticipate questions and you are able to do a fair amount of research on your own before making any assumptions.
- Proactivity. You come up with solutions to any blockers and you partner with the team to find solutions together.
- A team player. You act as a true business partner and you communicate all your wins, losses and plans to the team.
- A brand ambassador. You will transmit our values to candidates when engaging to them.
- Outstanding communication skills. You are professional and personable when communicating to candidates and to stakeholders.
- Fluency in both German and English. We are an international company but this position requires screening German speaking profiles that will work on content for our platform.
Bonus points if:
- Multi-country hiring experience.
- You have previous experience with Greenhouse
What is in for you:
- Work from anywhere
- Team events
- A great culture
- A personalised career path
- Join a purposeful mission
- Open communication
🌍 simpleclub welcomes everyone. Yes, everyone:
At simpleclub we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and with that we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by everyone and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
It is key to us that our employees bring themselves to work no matter what age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, colour of your skin, beliefs, gender or else.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure simpleclub remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.