In this position as Social Media Manager, you are responsible for increasing the company’s online brand reputation through social media channels.
On a daily basis, you engage with the online community in Germany and answer all their questions.
Your challenges in detail
- Understand the landscape of German influencers
- Increase online brand reputation and visibility in Germany
- Respond to comments and requests through all social media channels (Instagram & Facebook)
- Brainstorm about engaging projects, actions and campaigns that involve the company’s community
- Ensure the correct application of the incidents policy and excellent customers experience
Who is this job made for?
- Fresh Marketing graduates seeking a first professional experience abroad.
- Career changers interested in the world of Social Media.
What do you need to apply?
- Languages: bilingual level in German & English
- 6 months of professional experience
- Great digital & communication skills
- Good knowledge of social media platforms
- Deep understanding of the influencer landscape in Germany
- You already have your NIE and Spanish social security number
- Energetic & smiling
- Autonomous & flexible
- Inclusive & team-player
- 6 months of experience in marketing
- Knowledge about B2C social media communication
- E-commerce experience
Important: For this position, it’s best to live in Barcelona, Spain. However, you can work fully remote.
Our partner is a fast-growing direct supply chain marketplace for long-lasting flowers.
Their mission: disrupting the European floral industry!
Important information about the job:
- 🌍: Barcelona, Spain / (Remote)
- 💰: €21k (yearly)
- 📆: ASAP
Are you passionate about beautiful flowers and curious about this job? Just click on apply! Or share this offer with a friend that might be a great fit.
PSSSST, here’s insider info 😉 ➡ Not what you are looking for..??? You can sign up on our platform https://cutt.ly/RtLZPyw to apply for more exciting and perfect jobs just for you.