We are looking for a Social Media Superstar (m/f/d) to join our global marketing team and bring our Social Media presence to the next level. You will be responsible for increasing Appinio’s brand awareness among B2B audiences and developing our many possibilities.
At Appinio, we believe in flexibility, which allows you to work from anywhere you like (preferably in Europe).
Working closely with PR, Content and our Founder, you will:
- Drive planning and execution of our social media strategy (B2B) from end to end
- Identify success metrics and KPIs.
- Bring both our vision and our work to life
- Help us shape and execute Appinio’s narrative in existing and new channels
- Develop a comprehensive social media calendar that allows a multi channel approach
- Liaise with other marketing departments to ensure a holistic approach across all touchpoints
- Produce engaging social media posts with exceptional writing.
- Keep up to date on trends in social media applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Own, analyze, and report on key metrics (followers, engagement, etc.) and adjust strategy as needed.
- Understanding of corporate channels, corporate influencers, thought leadership, Social Understanding of corporate channels, corporate influencers, thought leadership, Social Media planning tools
- Outstanding touch for language and texting
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- 2-3 years of experience in Social Media Management, ideally in a B2B setting
- Up to date with trends and innovations
- Self starter with great spirit and go-getter attitude
- Native English speaker
Appinio’s mission is to spread the power of consumer opinions. By making market research accessible to everyone, we help decision makers understand how people think, feel, and act. We empower our clients to make the right decisions by putting people’s opinions at the center of their work.
Join Appinio and be part of one of Europe’s fastest growing startups. At Appinio, you will have the challenging and incredibly rewarding role to actively take part in shaping the future of digital market research. We are a dynamic team of 100+ people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who believe in the disruptive vision of Appinio. You will act autonomously as part of an agile, intrinsically motivated team with flat hierarchies, a vibrant atmosphere and lots of ideas. The more ideas you share, the better. We love what we do, constantly challenge ourselves and try out new things. You are courageous and like to leave old thought patterns behind? Then this is where you need to be.