We’re a mighty team of more than 300 creative thinkers, experienced leaders, passionate innovators and some of the friendliest folks you’ll ever meet. We work at seven offices around the globe, with headquarters in Berlin. We like to refer to ourselves as Uberallers, too.
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. Our customers are as large as KFC, BP and DHL (and others whose names are not entirely made of capital letters!) and as small as your local independent coffee shop or record store.
Some customers work directly with us, and many more engage with our platform via Reseller Partners around the world. More than one million business locations trust the Uberall platform to manage the connections with their customers and prospects on the search engines, platforms and directories that matter.
About the role:
If you want to boost your Tech Sales career – this is the place to be! In this role, you will join our growing global SDR team where you will focus on the DACH market. We will help you to lay the foundation for a successful sales career. And as a bonus: from day 1 you will already have great earning potential.
- You are part of the global revenue organisation and support in further expanding our DACH market leadership
- You act as the most important link between the marketing and sales department and you are in constant contact with customers, be it by phone, email or social selling tools
- You will communicate Uberall’s value proposition to target accounts and develop new business opportunities with significant long-term revenue potential
- You will conduct thorough company-specific research to identify use cases and to understand how Uberall offers added value to our customers
- You collaborate with marketing and sales to constantly improve the messaging we use and improve the performance of the team
- You will schedule highly qualified meetings with identified target accounts for Account Executives to build a pipeline
- You keep meticulous notes to track our engagement with prospective customers, using Salesforce and other sales tools.
- You bring some experience of working in business development or a sales role preferably in digital marketing or other SaaS solutions
- You have an engaging and confident personality and enjoy the challenge of presenting new ideas and concepts
- Strong and professional German & English communication skills on a native level (written & verbal)
- Ability to think strategically and analytically. Strong time management skills
- You are able to work in a structured and professional manner. Your desire for success motivates you to achieve your goals
- You are a team player who enjoys working with others and the friendly competition that is created by everyone wanting to be the highest achiever
- Experience of working with CRM tools like Salesforce and other tools like Outreach and Linkedin
What we offer:
- A market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base
- In addition to an attractive basic salary, you profit directly from your generated sales pipeline in the form of an uncapped commission
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional and international team
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- Flexible working hours and regular feedback sessions to assist you with your career plans
- A high degree of responsibility with creative freedom and personal advancement avenues
- An opportunity to join one of Germany’s fastest-growing company with a global orientation and market leadership in Europe
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you? If so, we are looking forward to your application!
Please use the „Apply now“ button and do not hesitate to contact Sebastian Stöbe (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any further questions.