With over 410 million registered players and over 50 games, Bigpoint is one of the leading developers and publishers of free to play games in the world. Being part of the Yoozoo group, we believe that everybody should be able to play great games and, with an uncompromising focus on quality, strive to push the boundaries of gaming, exceeding our players expectations with fun, accessible and innovative content.
Project Management Graduate Program is an 18-month program focused on entry level graduates who want to start career in the dynamic fast-paced games industry. It offers you unique working experience in Project Management Office, where you will gain valuable wide experiences in project management for games and related projects while completing interesting and challenging projects and tasks. You will have the opportunity to build a network and make a big step forward towards a successful career as a Project Manager in a dynamic working environment.
You will have access to rotating roles and various training and development opportunities, including:
• Planning and execution of interdisciplinary software development projects in highly dynamic environments
• Application of traditional and agile project management methodologies
• Leadership skills development
• Networking, coaching and mentoring relationships
• Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules)
You will experience assignments and tasks with real, hands-on responsibilities integral to Bigpoint’s business.
Step 1: Introduction
The Project Management Graduate Program starts with a welcome week. Together with the other members of Graduates program you will get a first introduction to Bigpoint, the game industry, and the workflow of a game development company.
Step 2: Project Management Introduction
After the introduction week you will spend 8 months in Project Management Office as part of Bigpoint’s project management team. You will complete assignments and tasks across active projects and learn the practical application of current project management methodologies. Your stay will be supplemented with expert trainings in major project management fields.
Step 3: Exposure to the operations of Game Industry
You will walk through all game operations areas and get a holistic business picture by having the opportunity of getting to know how our business works and how are we making profit.
Step 4: Focused Project Management Assignment
In order to guarantee a smooth start into your future function you will spend the last 8 months focused on one game project alongside an experienced project manager. You will be given areas of responsibilities in which your contributions and decisions matter and which allow you to experience ownership on processes and execution.
• You have or you currently are on your way to a university degree in the field of project management, game development, software engineering or equivalent.
• You are knowledgeable of modern project management methodologies.
• You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• You have excellent communication skills.
• You are fluent in written and spoken English.
• You are thriving in high-pressure environments.
• You can interface with all production disciplines (game design, art, tech, etc) as well as external stakeholders.
• You display promising leadership skills.
• You have a career focus on process and execution rather than product ownership.
• You have a passion for games.