Enghouse is looking for a passionate HR Administrator providing day-to-day HR support across the Enghouse Systems business in Central Europe (DACH and Benelux countries).
This person would report to the DACH HR Business Partner and be a key player with respect to recruitment, the local management of our HRIS system, and the management of benefit plans in Central Europe.
Attention to detail and the ability to maintain high standards with respect to data management is a must. Individuals who are self-motivated and work well independently will thrive in this position.
This role can be based in our Leipzig office or Home Office based in Germany.
In this role, you will :
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries across Central Europe
- Draw up and administer HR-related documentation covering the employee lifecycle
- Ensure the employee profiles in our HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Assist in the recruitment process (e.g. setting up interviews, liaising with direct applicants)
- Provide references for e.g. leaving employees, company pension etc.
- Ensure adherence to Data Protection requirements
- Support global HR projects and initiatives, as requested
We are looking for someone who :
- First HR experience
- Is able to organize and prioritize different projects at the same time
- Has process improvement mindset to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the services provided
- Has integrity and is able to deal with issues confidentially
- Has people orientation with a dedication to providing great customer service
- Speaks German and English fluently. Dutch would be an asset
- Experience with HR in Belgium or the Netherlands would be considered as asset
We offer to the candidate :
- An interesting and challenging job in a leading tech global company
- Gain in-depth understanding of all functions within the HR delivering services in a large and complex matrix organization
- Flexibity in work place and working hours
Company description :
Enghouse Systems Limited is a publicly traded Canadian based software and services company founded in 1984 with three business divisions Interactive, Networks and Transportation and more than 2000 employees worldwird.
Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol “ESL”.
Visit us at : www.enghouse.com
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in English.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Enghouse Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.