We are looking for a Jnuor Brand Designer (m/f/d) to join our exciting Marketing team. In this fascinating role, you will be a key contributor to the success of the Brand of one of the most innovative fintech companies in Germany with a focus on delivering end-to-end value to our customers.
In your role you will:
- Work hands-on on creating a wide range of assets for use in marketing materials including store assets, advertisement, social media banners, screenshots, posters, and more.
- Work with the Brand lead and other key stakeholders on creating visual brand style guides.
- Translate brief to finished assets.
- Work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Apply your in-depth knowledge of graphic design, including typography, and layout.
- Will ideally utilize your awareness of the newest trends in Advertising and Design.
What you need to be successful:
- University degree in design or related field.
- 3 years of experience working in agencies or studios creating different brand related assets.
- Proficiency in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and WordPress and After Effects.
- 3D and illustration skills are great to have.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Excellent use of typography.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Awareness of the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Full professional proficiency in English, German is a plus.
Whats in it for you:
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Company-wide events – we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- A strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe’s No.1 fintech ecosystem.
- Choice of computer.
- Health insurance.
- 28 days of vacation.
- Ability to travel between our offices.
Sounds interesting? Please, send us your application, together with an updated design portfolio. Having the chance to see your work is an essential part of the application process.
Penta is on a mission to become the digital financial partner for SMEs, entrepreneurs & freelancers and provide them with the experience they deserve when it comes to handling their finances with ease and transparency. We are trusted by more than 30,000 clients and we are on a path to grow even more.
We are a team of 100+ stubborn professionals striving towards the same goal; making Penta’s product the best. When we see our customers happy, it motivates us even more to push traditional boundaries and inspires us to reimagine business banking for good. Penta has international offices in Berlin and Belgrade.
Sounds good? Then we’d love to get to know you!