CoachHub is looking for a Freelance Team Assistant to join our Talent Relations team. If you love working in international environments and want to flexibly build your career in one of LinkedIn’s Top 10 Startups — we’d love to hear from you!
THE ROLE: this position is 100% remote (but if you’re based in Berlin, we’re open to occasionally hosting you at our HQ). We’re offering a 3-6 month contract, ideally 35-40 hours per week, with opportunities for extension or transition to full-time employment.
THE COMPANY: In just 3 years, we’ve raised $110M in funding from the world’s leading tech investors and built a passionate team of 400+ people — all on the mission to make coaching accessible for employees at all levels.
As a Freelance Team Assistant, you will:
- Team up with our Talent Relations team and hiring managers to help hire top talent for CoachHub locations around the world
- Create an outstanding experience for our candidates — from the moment they apply to the moment they’re hired — by facilitating a welcoming, engaging and super-smooth recruiting process
- Be the go-to person for our recruiters, hiring managers, interviewers and candidates — maintaining clear, consistent and timely communication
- Coordinate and schedule a variety of interviews (onsite, phone or video) across different locations and time zones — successfully juggling different priorities and availabilities
- Become a Greenhouse expert, using your knowledge of the platform to improve our processes and resolve any bottlenecks
- Support the Talent Relations team with ad-hoc projects and tasks
You’re our perfect candidate if:
- You have experience in recruiting coordination — or a role involving organisation, coordination and scheduling
- You love bringing order to chaos with your exceptional organisational skills, eagle-eyed attention to detail and a “black belt” in multitasking
- You love working with people and are kind, friendly and patient when interacting with others
- You’re a great communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English — and a gift for writing clear and concise emails
- You enjoy improving processes and are comfortable working in fast-paced, constantly changing environments
- You’re reliable and capable of working independently — but know when to ask for help!
- Experience using applicant tracking systems or other recruiting tools is a plus
- A flexible freelance role, with the opportunity to transition to full-time employment
- 100% remote work from your location in Europe
- The opportunity to shape the global success story of an agile, fast-growing company recently listed in LinkedIn’s Top 10 Start-Ups
- An international team of fantastic colleagues — driven and supportive individuals from 45+ countries
- A job with purpose and direct impact on people’s lives
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level.
Listed in LinkedIn’s Top 10 StartUps for 2020, CoachHub is incredibly proud of its reputation as an outstanding place to work. Its vision to ‘help organisations to unleash their people’s full potential’ attracts people from all corners of the globe, with its 400 ‘CoachHubbers’ hailing from 45+ countries worldwide. CoachHub is consistently recognized on Glassdoor for its impact-driven work and thriving company culture.
CoachHub is backed by the world’s leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, HV Capital, Partech, RTP Global, Signals VC and Speedinvest.